THEE hydrating and renewal facial routine
With so many products on the market, you and your cupboards are likely to be experiencing ‘product overwhelm’. It’s confusing having so many products filled with claims of specialised and targeted results that you would be forgiven if you can’t remember what each one does. Simplify your daily routine with only a few necessary products to ensure that your skin is hydrated and nourished, daily. THEE CREAM is a complete cream that offers both hydrating and renewal benefits while also targeting the key concerns of ageing.
“Hydrated skin looks younger,” says Founder of THEE Australia, Jennifer Smyth. “THEE Cream boasts a unique, intense formulation which adds hydration that you can feel from the very first application. The long-term results are clearly visible and speak for themselves when used as directed,” explained Jennifer Smyth.
Jennifer attributes her simple daily routine and THEE Cream for her youthful complexion and she shares it today.
Morning Skin Care Routine:
- Upon waking, thoroughly splash your face with cold water. Your skin should be clean from the night before and not need unnecessary cleansers stripping away your natural oils. Cold water revitalises the skin and gives it a ‘wake-me-up’
- Pat dry your skin with a cloth. Don’t rub because it pulls at the skin and unnecessarily stresses it
- Substitute your make-up primer for THEE Oil. It helps to soften the skin, create a dewy healthy appearance and helps your make-up glide onto the skin
- Apply THEE Cream to your face, neck and décolletage (chest) to hydrate, promote cell renewal, collagen production, reduce fine lines and improve the brightness of the skin
- Apply a SPF moisturiser to protect your skin from the harsh UV rays)
When your skin is glowing, you can reduce the amount of foundation or eliminate the need for foundation altogether. “People with caked-on and flaky foundation may not realise how ageing, dull and drying it is to their skin,” explains Jennifer Smyth. “I personally don’t wear much make-up or foundation. I love using THEE Oil underneath my Cream to offer the radiant glow of healthy-looking skin. When your skin feels good, it looks good too. Mascara is my only make-up must!”
Evening Skin Care Routine:
- Gently cleanse the skin in circular motions around the face and neck, avoiding the sensitive eye area. Avoid harsh soaps or scrubs which can irritate and strip the skin leaving it red
- Apply THEE Oil by adding 2-3 drops of oil to your finger tips and lightly tap it onto your face. This is a non-greasy face oil which will immediately soak into the skin giving it a softer and smoother feeling
- Apply THEE Cream to your face, neck and décolletage to continue the rejuvenation and hydration process while you sleep. This is the optimum time for the body’s renewal and healing. While you sleep, the cortisol hormone drops and promotes skin repair. During the sleeping hours, the body produces more collagen and THEE Cream supports this process
- THEE Oil and Cream, in combination, doubles the hydration
- In lieu of any hydrating masks, you can apply a thicker treatment of THEE Cream. Allow it to soak more deeply into the skin for extra nourishing and to allow the intense active ingredients to demonstrate results.
- Rub any excess Oil and Cream on the backs of your hands which is an often-overlooked area for ageing
“For added indulgence, I set myself up for the night with THEE Silk Eye Mask and Pillow Slip. Silk is renowned for allowing the skin to breathe and slide without absorbing your face cream,” said Jennifer Smyth about her perfect night sleep.